Friday, April 10, 2009

Miss a male lover

Most of the office staff is preparing for the DJ nite, "DJ AKEEL " is the DJ here at VIZAG, every one has got a partner in fact a person whom they love, except me, today i really missed a lover in my life. I would danced with the peppy numbers of the DJ holding his hands, getting lost in a romantic mood, i would find myself so protected with him, he would ask me to stay for a while "please don't go, aur thori der ruk jao", he wud always miss me, like i would do in his absence. Offffff.......... huh.........i know life is more of thorns than roses. I can't compromise my love just for one simple DJ nite, there will be lots of DJ nite's in future but then, love happens only once and i will be very careful to shower my love on a deserving person.

1 comment:

swathi's said...

areyy..singleton status enjoy karo....who cares for men ya!!!