Sunday, October 25, 2009

A TRUE COMEDY.

I have got a very very funny sister, no one in this world would sit quite without laughing, if she starts speaking out, all my friends likes her for this nature of hers. Tonight she told me an incident, she explained me that so well that it inspired me to write this blog. The incident is as follows:

There was a get together organised by an Uncle who is actually a music teacher, he has got many students and my mom is one of them. He invited all his students on one Sunday, as usual my mom never goes alone in any gathering, that to musical, she makes sure that either me or my sister is with her, so sister went along with mom. One by one every body sang, now it was Karmakar Unitis turn, she is kind of singer who is always given the last chance to sing because she would make the crowd move away, lol........ as human being we do react formally always in the crowd but this is not applied to insects, the Irony was, my sister saw an ANT, who lied sense less until she was singing, the moment she was done with the song the ant moved with the highest speed it could move. Sister explained me this so well which i am sure cannot be expressed in this blog. She said "u know didi! the moment unti started the song the ant stopped moving i thought it fainted with the loud noise pollution that her song created, the moment the song was over it regained its senses and ran away from the location ASAP." Ha ha ha ha ha ..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats funny...the ant has not yet heard me singing :)..Meenakshi

Renu said...

may be the ant was lying enchanted with the song:)