Saturday, October 17, 2009

A PRAYER.

Generally i don't cry when i watch any emotional scene in any movie, because i know after all its just a man made story, and i am paying to enjoy those three hours of watching different moods of human nature. Today i did cry, cry like a small child, and felt like a child who watches his parents being killed in front of him and he is unable to save them. The movie "PEARL HARBOUR" is not a man made story, its real, it did happen in the year 1941, Japanese did kill Americans. i hate those minds who were behind this attack. I Don't know who died then, they were not my distant relatives, nor any of my good friends, neither will i ever meet any of their relatives in the future, but i did cry for those innocent people who were killed on that day.

I remember similar attack on our own land, 26/11/ 2008, one in the year 2001 9/11, on USA, many such attacks in different parts of the world, it really makes me cry when i come to know human killed human, its really shame on our part that we are killing our own species. I hate all those terrorists and the master mind behind all these inhuman attacks. I request the almighty to come down on to Earth and save the world from the demons called terrorists.

5 comments:

I.J.SWAMY said...

Pearl harbour or Mumbai blasts prove that humans are worse than animals. Animals kill in self defence or for food. Humans have unrealistic reasons to kill humans. The tragedy is that religion also is a cause of man`s inhumanity to man.
I join all those who are praying for safety of all

Vikas said...

Wishful thinking ..
But cnt every one think you ..

Mechelle Fogelsong said...

Tragedy has so many forms. After Pearl Harbor, many Americans were afraid of their own citizens of Japanese ancestry. I'm ashamed to say my country, the United States, incarcerated its own citizens (those of Japanese ancestry) during World War II. This is an embarassing fiasco for the United States. One which is often swept under the carpet. However, I live near the site of one of these Japanese American Internment camps. I can tell you that it's true.

FYI, Arpita, one of my novels is about a couple who were interned during World War II--the husband served in the US Military Intelligence program while his wife and mother were incarcerated. I posted links to sites describing this historical tragedy on my blog recently. I really want this novel of mine to get published, because I felt the same way about Japanese Americans' internment as you did when you watched Pearl Harbor, like a gross injustice has been done, and all the world needs to know about it.

Wish me luck on publishing it.

And thanks again for being my guest blogger.

:) said...

hello didi. santhi here. swats sis. i tagged u. u can see my blog.
nice visting ur blog.

swathi's said...

now i am used to such mishaps..