Saturday, August 1, 2009

MY BEST PHOTOGRAPHY






"Rare
oppertunity".











Coffee in its initial stage








Thanks to SAIKAT, who
lended his camera that his elder brother gifted him from USA. generally i click, focusing every thing that attracts my eyes. Saikat was in the city and his camera was in my hand and i got the opportunity to click few flowers and one chameleon and i found it to be the best pic that i have ever clicked, and now i would like to share with the world
.



I saw this lizard many times in my life , but i never knew that it is so attractive until i took this pic.













4 comments:

swathi's said...

you can still do a bit better! good job though

chaitanya said...

nice work arpi,some real good clicks there,u are multi talented :)

cheers
chaits

Vikas said...

hey i never knew dat ur such a good fotographer..

Madhav said...

hei u dint tell me you were a photographer too. girl u r some miracle.