Monday, May 11, 2009

I AM OPTIMSTIC

I believe that life is a rose plant, where we have thorns every here and there, and only few roses, I mean, more of sorrows and less happiness, and its really very very hard to fulfill all your dreams to come true in now a days world.

I was not the same six years back, I had dreams, I was happy, I was friendly to every one I met, made friends with every one, missed college fun on Sundays, missed the fun in the university campus, and what not, I was truly very very happy, I had a source of income just few hundreds rupees to take care of my daily expenses, I believed strongly in true love, where missing him intensified my love for him more than before. I believed that true love is always respected and admired in the world. I had strong believe that hard work reaps good result………so, I had confidence in me that what ever I was doing was right and the rest of the world who din’t believe on what I was following or believing was wrong.

Today I a 26 years old and 2 months later I will be living on this earth for 27 years, believes that I was really fool 6 years back, to be so good and believing on good things, respecting moral values, and ignoring wrong things. Today I have no dreams, each day is filled with lots of tensions, I remain stranger to every one I meet, I wait for weekends to be at home, and I love to miss the set target by boss, in other words just doing every thing that I am assigned to do on this earth. I earn more than what I actually need. Today I believe that in the 20th century true love is only found in fairy tales, no one has got the time to miss you, and if you miss some one it’s the most foolish thing that one can do. Life thought me, hard work is done by brainless people, and smart work is appreciated. The 1st paragraph is just opposite to the 2nd paragraph, though I realized the bitter reality of life, but still I love the life of the first Para. I pray god to whip his magic wand and take the world back to where Love, Emotions, Friendship, Honesty, Brotherhood, Respect for each other, etc. is appreciated. I know god does that( whips his magic wand) on few people who have faith on him, it did happen to me, I have a good friend, I am rewarded and recognized for my hard work at office, few of my dreams did come true, now waiting for few more things.

1 comment:

swathi's said...

you call it missing..and i call it cycle of life..who knows?/ may be something better than this is in store for you. wait and see lady...its been just 27 years....life will be more turbulent after this...trust me
1) you met many and now you filetred the best of the friends
2) you enjoyed the sundays and earned for your livelihood and now your are relaxing and saving the money
3) you worked hard and now you have your dream job
4) you dreamt of many things and now you have achieved ..so you are relaxing..
what do you say? did i make sense?