Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I HATE THE SOCIETY THAT I AM LIVING IN

Yes i really hate the society where i am living in........
For the elders here, marriage is like a great achievement its valued more than a great career, more than annual appraisal in the company, more than a degree course from IIM or IIT. Impossible people, uncivilized, uncultured, stagnated mentality, i hate them. I don't understand, from where do they get time to think about the neighbour's daughter? at the same time i feel proud, because i am the thought of every household in my locality. What ever it is, let the whole world say every bad things about me, i am least bothered about my marriage.

I agree to the fact that even i want to have my family but let the time come, just because people want me to get married i just cant marry any one i get to know, i have my set of expectation, until i am comfortable living with some one i wont marry, i promise myself to give a life where more than money and property would be UNCONDITIONAL love, like the way i saw in my parents. I want my children to take me as an idol to lead their life in future, i don't want to end up in living with a person, just for the sake of.

My good friend suggested me to get married because in arrange marriage, love happens later, i don't agree to it, because by chance that person happens to not meet my expectation, then life becomes hell and later in the life if i get to meet a person with all those qualities i would feel sorry for not waiting for him, and i don't want to see my self in a situation where i cant live neither can leave the person with whom i am bound to live, just because of the F....k society and of it F...K culture. I have decided and promised myself to be single rather to get involved in a compromising situation, top of every thing i cant allow a person to touch me whom i cant/don't love.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
marriage is imp bcoz everyone of us search for a true frnd through out our life n wen we find the same in our lifepartner life bcums so wonderfull n then u really feel proud abt yr marriage but smtimes it bcomes the most weird decition if we just marry for the sake of marriage.

Madhav said...

hi i totally agree to you arpita but its just not with girls that this happens but also with us., what i dont understand about stand of our society is that how long would they guage a relationship after marriage with a unknown person. coz numerology and astrology are just not proven methods to find a match for a life that we might just live once. i m sure you would be in writing regarding this as well

ijswamy said...

Career makes you successful and mariage makes you complete. Did your parents fall in love before marriage or after marriage.

ijswamy said...

Hating the society is not good. Pease give up that thought. Start loving the society . You are a part of society. You can`t hate yourself . Please marry only the one who comes to your expectations. Have your expectations not changed during the last two years.Being happily married is better than being hired and fired at someone`s will