Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I AM FLATTERED....

I don't think i am upset, because i am 26 years old and still dint get the Mr. Perfect with whom i can spend the rest of my life, but yes sometimes when i see my other peers and buddy's holding their life partners hand and walk around, i miss a male partner beside me, on whose shoulders i can put my head and shed tears when i am sad and hang around on weekends , share all joys and sorrows for the rest of the life. I am still awaiting for a Mr. Perfect.........

I was discussing this with one my childhood class mates, Ajay.....he feels that i am upset about it but i don't think so.I got every thing late in life, but i got better than what others achieved, so i am sure my Mr. perfect is busy at his own work like me and God has certainly planned for the day when both of us will meet. Ajay said "Arpita i feel u are upset about not having a male partner, i will tell you something, girls are like flowers on a tree, the best ones at the top and better ones in the middle and the worst ones lying on the ground or about to fall, so guys goes and pick up those flowers who are easily accessible and admire the flowers on the top of the tree from the ground, because they fear to reach them as they may fall and hurt themselves, but the flowers at the top, feels as they have some problem because all fallen and rotten flowers get the guys not the flowers at the top, So my dear friend you are one of those flowers on the top of the tree."..........

I am really flattered with those words, i never got such heart touching compliment from any guy till date. Where were you Ajay all these days, had i known you before i would have recognised my qualities as one of those best girls, no one told me before you that i am one of those flowers on the top of the tree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Arpita, surely u have talents and being single means, it doesnt mean that you need to feel bad. Cheer up and keep going,u will end up with ur Mr. Love who will be find to be a perfect for you......
And i would like to tell Ajay it would have been better, if he had taken a different example...... Bcas no flowers in the word has born with qualities lesser than any other flowers, each flowers has their qualities whether they are near the trunk or on the top of tree. So as all wowen in this world. While quoting something, you have let your frnd to degrage other gals or ur frnds who has boy frnds or either married. I would rather tell you that you posses a great quality and you will end in finding ur soul mate so soon.

All the best.

Ajay Paul said...

:-)