Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I MISS UNIVERSITY DAYS.

Its been 4 years that I am working , but I always miss my school days and specially those two years of University days. I remember the we were a group of eight girls five of which are already married (SUJATA, SRAVANTHI,SWARNA,SUNITA and PRASHANTHI) now they are mothers, and the other three, me Swathi and Qurie are still single. i remember we were a very popular gang of girls in the university campus, specially me and Swathi. Going to University campus each morning was more of fun and less of attending classes.
1.I remember those days when our seniors were having introduction session with us and girls were afraid of this session as they took it as ragging, I enjoyed this kind if introduction.


2. Once Swathi managed a heavy “Bullet bike” I sat behind her and we had a tour of the Andhra University Science campus, and guys from different pure Science and applied sciences department was shocked looking at a girl driving a BULLET.

3.I remember the one and only state bus “904” that use to go till University from my place and many students waited at their respective stops to catch that bus. It was a 1hour and 45 mins journey with almost no space for air inside the bus, still we enjoyed the journey.

4. There use to be a handsome guy at the Mathematics department, on whom me and Shravanthi had a crush, and it was a challenge between both of us as who can first talk to him, and I made sure that ,I not only did friendship with him I made sure that he waits for me at the bus stop, Lol………….

5.Once Sujata had to buy a matching Dupatta for her new dress, so all of us thought of joining her for her Rs 30 shopping, the shopkeeper thought he was getting a number of customer but lol…….. it was after so much of chik chik, we bought only a Rs 30 worth dupatta, Lol………….

6.I and Swathi were doing a small part time job, she was with “DECCAN CHRONICLE” and I was a tuition Teacher at the same time was giving programmes at AIR. We went to shopping malls for window shopping and told each other about our plans of buying all good dresses once we started earning.

Many more memories which is beyond the scope of my patience to type , but I miss all those days when we din’t have money in pocket still we had dream to buy every thing, now we have money, credit cards and debit cards but no friends to freak out. So many different types of dresses, but no friends to appreciate when I wear and go out. Bus use to be packed up with all friends and now we can afford a Car but no friends,we drive it all alone. I wish I get those days back which is IMPOSSIBLE.

2 comments:

chaitanya said...

Just for your information

Qurie is married as well !!

swats driving a bullet......she even drives ma safari,so no wonder....!!

college days are memories which we cherish all through our life and its the same for one and all,we all miss our college days and friends equally. U making me nostalgic of all the adventures we used to do at GITAM...!!

keep writing
chaits

ijswamy said...

College ad university days come only ONCE in anyone`s life.Window shopping is enjoyable and we can spend hours without getting bored. Credit cards,costly wardrobes and car journeys mean you have gone into a higher status in life . Please join a prestigious club.