Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY BONU.

Merry Christmas to all  readers.....
We are citizens of a secular country, we don't believe in supporting in any one religion, our country celebrates many festivals of different religion, though we are Hindu majority, still we take pride and  feel exited about other religious festivals.
Personally my family likes to celebrate Christmas, like any christian family, reason is my younger sister was born on this auspicious day. 
I remember few things that we religiously followed when we were kids, rather until both of us were unmarried.
* As it was her birthday, obviously it has to be associated with new clothes, we went for shopping and ended up buying clothes for both of us.
* We ordered nice cake, & chocolate,
* As kids until many years we use to decorate a Christmas tree.
* This day my mother made sure we had a royal dinner and lunch at home.

What else? Like any christian family we too celebrated this day. 


When she was old enough to understand the importance of her birthday, she use to warn me from fighting or quarreling with her, she once said " don't scold me, i am Jesus Christ", 

"Jesus Christ was a male and you are a female" I answered
"So what ? this time i am born as a female" She quickly replied.
I still remember one of my fathers friend use to call her Christ.

The sentence " don't scold me, i am Jesus Christ", might sound funny , but i take it seriously, i know she is not a great avatar to help mankind on earth, but she is definitely my angel, who has helped me take right decisions in every step of my life.Though she is many years younger to me, i still depend on her advise whenever i am confused in life.

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY BONU.

No comments: