Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Secret

It was secret until now,  


My dream job as a child was to become a travel guide. With time i realized, its not about what i like, its all about grabbing the oppertunity that comes on your way.


When i saw the movie "Zindegi na milegi dobara", i too thought for a while that i would get out of the hall and think about a job that will help me to live my dreams, the moment i came out of the theater, my LIC agent called  to remind me of my half  yearly premium, sitting in the bus, forgetting about the movie and what i learnt from it, i started calculating on my mobile for the next month budget (Phone bills, loan, premium, this , that what not)......


I don't say that i am not happy with my current job,  I cant ignore the fact that what ever i am and what ever i have today is because of my job. I know my dream job would never give me what i have earned in the last few years,  that one smile on my parents face makes me happy.




1 comment:

Madhav said...

Then, Life is not just the same dear. Don't leave your passion behind. Someday you might find the dream job you were looking for. Who knows you might get a fat pay, fatter than what you get paid now.