Tuesday, March 17, 2009

IS GOD GREAT OR THE PLANETS, WHOM GOD CREATED?

Recently i have been to Kolkata, my favourite city with all its drawbacks. There i went to meet an Astrologer, who is practicing astrology, palmistry and what not from the last 35 years. i was so impressed with every minute details that he said about my past, which he reminded me though i forgot them, eg. he reminded me of a burn that i had when i was a kid, he also told me about all those problems that i am facing presently, which were all true.He did say me about the future which has a happy life after 2011. All together i was happy and sad both ,when i came out of his counselling room. He did mention that planet Saturn is not allowing good things to come to me, it sometimes is taking me to do wrong things also, but then Jupiter is saving me.

All these planets for me are just celestial bodies, that are revolving around the sun and constitute the Solar system, and these planets were creation of the BIG BANG THEORY as per my 10th std science text book, and as per my Granny's stories these planets are all creation of God. I really wonder how come a planet decide the fate of a person? i wonder how come they make us do good or bad? i wonder how come these rocks become more powerful than God who created them? if it is so why do we go to temple to worship different God? why don't we worship all those Astrologers or those revolving mass of Rocks? I believe on God, and i will not wear any stones that i was suggested to put on.........what i believe is in karma, i do good ,i get good result and i do bad in turn bad will happen to me.

1 comment:

swathi's said...

hehhe...thats called extra terrestrial affair!!! lol..