Wednesday, December 17, 2008

PLANNING TO CHANGE PROFESSION


Once i heard this from one of my friends the full form of LOVE ,"LOVE Loss Of Valuble Enery". Very true. I was chatting with one of my male friends today and i just asked him "do u boose"? the reply was " i used to when i broke up with the girl whom i love, now i dont". O god now a days every other person says about break up with his/her lover if that is the criteria for boozing then i am planning to leave my current job and open a "DARU KA DUKAN" more over being a girl people will prefer to choose my shop. Kisi ka Gum kisi ke lie Khushi and paisa lata hai. No wonder why now a days number of wine shops are increasing.

2 comments:

swathi's said...

kya mujhe aapke dukaan me koi naukri mil sakti hai???? i can make variety of cocktails...lol

K. Abhishek said...

thats gud one dear!!!
acha profession hai
logo ke dukh dard kam karo aur apna bank balance badao:-)

me bahut se aise logo ko jaanta hu jo breakup ke maare hue hai aur aapke bussiness growth bada denge

then when ur changing ur Profession???